ERP Implementation- A step by step process!
Assessment and analysis are key factors to initiation and deployment of any task, this is the most important factor for ERP implementation
Defining scope of Implementation
· Outlining Project Objectives
· Analyze & anticipate risks if any
· Assign Team and roles
Create Project Plan
· Highlight necessary details
· Tasks assessments & assignment
· A to-do list for team members
· A point-wise checklist to perform functional testing.
· Planned procedures of training.
Initial thorough analysis of business operations paves the way for a smooth transition of current business operations towards automation that further includes.
· Implementation Phases Definition
· Making an Urgent but Achievable Schedule
· Creating a Communication Plan
· Plan Testing (Functional and User Acceptance)
· Plan Go-Live Period